Why you should know your Kryptonite
Everyone has strengths and weaknesses. The important thing is that you should know about your weaknesses or kryptonite are so that you can protect yourself from it.
Here are some of the reasons that will let you know that why it is important to know your weaknesses.
- It shields you from participating in things where you can’t have much effect.
- It gives a chance to others—individuals with the attributes that your don’t have—to contribute. This fortifies your group.
- It allows you to focus on your strengths and the strengths of those around you.
In this article, we would let you know that how important is to know your Kryptonite. Marcus Buckingham in his book, Now Discover Your Strengths has beautifully addressed the benefits of knowing your weaknesses and strengths. Remember, that an attribute is not just something you are great at. It is likewise something that makes you feel solid. To cite Eric Liddell, from the film Chariots of Fire communicates this perfectly: “I trust that God made me for a reason, however, He additionally made me quick. When I run, I feel His pleasure.”
Be that as it may, the meaning of a shortcoming is comparable. You may well be great at a movement—or adequate—yet it doesn’t make you feel solid, actually, you feel frail.
Throughout the years, I have recognized four shortcomings of my own. I don’t share these to concentrate on myself, however, to give an idea for you to start to identify your own shortcomings, so you can guide a greater amount of your time toward your strengths.
- Routine, Maintenance sort work: I’m a visionary, not a administrator. Once the vision is launched, I’m move on to the next thing.
- Detailed, logistic planning: Things dependably appear to be less demanding to me than they truly are. This is particularly genuine with regards to my timetable. Left to myself, I will twofold book arrangements and destroy myself by attempting to do excessively.
- Long meetings: I can concentrate eagerly for around two hours. Max. At that point, my concentration starts to meander. I need to proceed onward to something else or I really turn into a diversion.
- Multi-tasking: I work quickly and move from undertaking to-assignment. All things considered, it might look like multi-entrusting, yet it’s most certainly not. I do my best work when I can concentrate eagerly on one undertaking at any given moment. On the off chance that I attempt an excessive number of things without a moment’s delay, I get disappointed and lose center.
You won’t generally have the capacity to always avoid your weaknesses. Avoiding your weakness and not being willing to take an honest look at your strengths and weakness will only limit your effectiveness. But if you are aware of your weaknesses, you can create safeguards around yourself to position you to be as successful as possible.